WELCOME TO MAE COLLISION & VEHICLE BODY REPAIR
Alliance was formed in 1850 by the merger of three small settlements: Williamsport, Freedom, and Liberty. A fourth settlement, Mount Union, was added to the city in 1888. The name "Alliance" was chosen because of the alliance of the small settlements into a larger entity. It also reflected the soon-to-come junction of two major railroads of the time, the Ohio and Pennsylvania and the Cleveland and Wellsville.