HEY EAST CANTON
WELCOME TO MAE COLLISION & VEHICLE BODY REPAIR
Village Hall is located at 130 Cedar Street South and was originally built in 1890. Since that time, Village Hall has remodeled three times once in 1905 and then again in 1966. The most recent renovation took place in 2002 converting the former fire department into office space, police department, and council chambers and allowing the building to become handicap accessible. The original Village Hall with bell tower still prestigiously stands and serves as the Mayor’s Office.
Some buildings in the Nassau Street “business district” built as early as 1844 were general stores, hotels, blacksmith, pool hall, and meat market. These buildings still stand and are now home to an assortment of enterprises, an antique store, computer shop, an apartment, pizza shop, hair salon, flower shop, novelty store, barbershop, and small engine repair shop